Sicilian Lemon Liqueur
Suggested Wine or Spirit
Bottega Limoncino Liqueur
- 2oz Bottega Limoncino
- 4oz Ravo Vodka
- Bottega Gold, Chilled
- 1 pint Fresh Raspberries
- 12 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 lemon
- .25 cup Simple Syrup, Chilled
- Crushed Ice
- Combine the raspberries, basil, lemons, and simple syrup in a small pitcher and muddle until the raspberries are mashed.
- Add the limoncello and vodka.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Put crushed ice into rocks glasses and add some of the raspberry mixture.
- Fill the top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon and raspberries and basil sprigs if desired.