PLANETA & SETTESOLI SICILIAN CULINARY PACKAGE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES 2020
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- Prize: Eight (8) Grand Prize Winners will be selected and awarded during each time period: August 15, September 15 and October 15, 2020. Each winner will receive A SICILIAN CULINARY PACKAGE that includes one (1) each of the following: $200 Gift Card (excludes purchase of alcohol), Sicilian cookbook, Planeta Sicilian Olive Oil, Ice Bucket, Coasters, Tote Bag, and Corkscrew. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $300. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Contest Provider’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any portion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize described above at Sponsors' discretion for a prize of equal value. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Winner determination: Potential Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about August 16, September 16 and October 16, 2020 by Taub Family Selections and Palm Bay International (the “Sponsors”), whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The total number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsors either by email or registered mail or overnight courier on or about August 18, September 18 and October 18, 2020. In order to be elevated to a Winner the Potential Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within fourteen (14) days, prize will automatically be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 18 months from the ending date of the sweepstakes, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States (excluding HI, RI and UT) except for the following and their employees and their families: Taub Family Selections, Palm Bay International, Planeta, Cantine Settesoli, and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
- How to Enter: You may enter via the text to win number 31996 and type in the word SICILY. ALL TEXT ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59pm (PST) on August 15, September 15 and October 15, 2020. ONLY ONE (1) TEXT ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY, OR PER NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. Or to enter via mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a cell phone # for an official paper entry form (“Official Paper Entry Form”) to: Sicilian Culinary Package, Sales Promotions, 180 Michael Drive, Suite 109A, Syosset, NY 11791.
The only entries that will be considered as valid are those entered at the Entry Site or those received by the Sponsors on the Official Paper Entry Form prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. No entry will be accepted or deemed valid if it is submitted through any other means.
The Sponsors, Planeta and Settesoli, prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Nassau, State of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsors shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors' sole control. Sponsors shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s).
Note: Text entry must be made by the entrant only via the provided number. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. For an Official Winners List (available after 11/1/20), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WIN A TRIP TO SICILY- WINNERS LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING), Sales Promotions, 48 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050. Official Rules are also available on the website: https://www.Palmbay.com/SicilianCulinaryPackage or https://www.taubfamilyselections.com/SicilianCulinaryPackage.
If contestants are entering electronically and this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.