Suggested Wine or Spirit
Chase Orange Marmalade Vodka
- 1.7oz Chase Marmalade Vodka
- Rinse of Absinthe
- .4oz Honey, Chili and Chocolate syrup (see below)
- .4oz Cinzano Extra Dry Vermouth
- .7oz Egg White
- Mozart Chocolate Bitters
For the Honey, Chili, and Chocolate Syrup:
- Honey boiling water in a 10-1 ratio
- Mozart chocolate bitters roughly 4-5 dash for every 3.4oz
- Tabasco sauce 2 dash for every 3.4oz (can be substituted for fresh chilli if preferred, simply chop and add to mixture)
- Stir all ingredients and leave to cool, for store in a bottle for later.
For the Cocktail:
- Add a dash of absinthe to a coupette glass with crushed ice and a splash of water (around .7oz of water) swill ice round glass and leave to sit.
- Add all other ingredients to a shaker without ice and dry shake until aerated.
- Add ice and shake again.
- Dump ice and absinthe out of glass (leave an absinthe fil in the glass), double strain mixture into coupette and garnish with a flamed star anise.