click & drag to rotate
Heritance
Sauvignon Blanc
CountryUSA
RegionNapa
Grape Varieties93% Sauvignon Blanc, 7% Semillon
Notable
Technical sheet
DescriptionA commitment to classic Napa Valley style sets Heritance wines apart and deeply roots them in America's most celebrated wine region. The name Heritance is fittingly derived from a combination of 'heritage' and 'inheritance,' signifying the start of a new tradition and the continuation of an enduring legacy. The valley oak pictured on the label, a familiar sight in any Napa landscape, represents the Taub family's deep wine industry roots in California and further reinforces the wines connection with its provenance. The diamond at the base of the tree symbolizes the seed that remains planted for future generations. Under the experienced eye of chief winemaker Tom Hinde, Heritance wines uphold a tradition of elegance. The winery represents the best sites in St. Helena, Yountville, Oakville and Rutherford including Cabernet Sauvignon from the renowned Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard. This Sauvignon Blanc comes from vineyards in Oakville, Rutherford, and St. Helena. The variety of growing sites and soils, which are well-drained and gravelly, lends complexity. The Semillon is from St. Helena, grown in soil of well-drained gravel and alluvial-loam.
VinificationThis wine was 95% stainless steel fermented below 60˚F which made for a slow fermentation. The wine was kept on their lees to impart creamy complexity. The remaining 5% was barrel fermented and aged sur lies before blending.
ColorPale lemon-green.
NoseTropical fruit, Meyer lemon and pineapple, with hints of orange blossom.
PalateNuances of melon and Asian pear which gives way to good acidity and crispness followed by a smooth lingering finish.
AnalysisAlcohol: 13.5 %pH: 3.20RS: dryTA: 5.9 g/l
Bottle size
750 ml
Serving SuggestionsSauvignon Blanc is a very food-friendly wine. Summer favorite for small bites such as grilled artichoke with garlic aioli and fragrant salads like Greek or Caesar.